You can make this ice-cream with only bananas; the other ingredients are completely optional and it’s all up to you but I’m completely obsessed with cinnamon and nutmeg and use them in everything. Although honey is also optional for this recipe, I recommend (especially if you have a sweet tooth problem like me) you add even just a little bit of it or any other sweetener of your choice for a total indulgent experience.
- 4 large ripe bananas, sliced and frozen
- 4 teaspoons honey (optional)
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon(optional)
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg(optional)
- Remove the banana from the freezer and wait for about 1 hour if it’s very hard.
- Put the bananas in the blender.
- Add honey, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Blend on high speed until smooth.
- If it’s too hard to blend, add a bit of water.
- Freeze for about 6 hours or until it’s hardened.
- Enjoy guilt free and absolutely delicious ice-cream.