- 3 cups of flour
- ½ packet of yeast
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup of butter, melted
- 1⅔ cup of warm milk
- In a bowl of a stand mixer or by hand, add flour and mix in the yeast and salt on the opposite sides of the bowl.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix until everything is incorporated.
- Knead until you form a ball of dough.
- Coat the bowl and dough with butter, cover with cling wrap and a kitchen towel and it rise for 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- Punch the air out, flatten on a surface and divide into 12 equal pieces and form into balls and place onto a greased baking sheet.
- Cover with cling wrap and a kitchen towel again and rest for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely on a wire rack.