- 1 cup of vanilla flavoured custard
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1 1/2 cup of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix the custard and milk and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Add the egg and whisk well.
- Add the custard mixture and mix.
- Add flour and baking powder and mix.
- Pour the batter into a greased and floured bundt cake pan and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and cool completely.
- Glaze as you wish.
- Serve with warm custard.