- 1 cup festive cake mix
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- ½ cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1/8 cup yoghurt
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 ½ cup self-raising flour
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- In a small bowl, add the festive cake mix and water and soak for at least 10 minutes, drain out and save the water for later.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- In a mixing bowl, mix all the wet ingredients except the mashed bananas and festive cake mix.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add in the mashed bananas and festive cake mix and mix well.
- Pour the batter into a greased or parchment paper lined loaf pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool for a few minutes before removing from the pan and cooling completely on wire rack.
One thought on “Festive Banana Bread”
The looks and sounds amazing!