- 2½ cup oats
- 2½ cup flour
- 1½ cup sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup raspberry preserves
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
- Add butter and combine well with your hands.
- Add ¾ of the mixture into a baking dish covered with parchment paper and press it down with your hand to make sure it’s firm.
- Spread the raspberry preserves over the top.
- Sprinkle the remaining oats mixture and press it down a tittle bit.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool for a while.
- Remove from the pan and remove the parchment paper and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Cut into squares.