- 3-4 large potatoes
- 1 cup milk, warm
- 2 tablespoon garlic butter, melted
- ½ cup cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Any other seasoning of your choice
- Peel and cut the potatoes into large chunks.
- Cook the potatoes in a pot of boiling water for 25-30 minutes or until soft and tender but do not overcook.
- Remove from the heat and drain out the water.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl, add milk and blend roughly with a hand mixer or blender. Do not over blend.
- Transfer back into the pot and on medium heat; add garlic butter, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Stir and wait until nice and hot before adding in the cheeses so that it can easily melt in.
- Turn off the heat.