- 1 large apple
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup yoghurt
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 ½ cup flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- A pinch of salt
- Cut the apple into small pieces and set aside.
- Mash the banana.
- Whisk butter, sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Add milk, yoghurt, banana and apple and whisk.
- Add flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt and mix.
- Spray the waffle pan with non-stick spray.
- Scoop batter into the waffle pan and cook as per instructions.
- Serve with honey or maple syrup.