- 3 large bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ⅔ cup butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 ⅓ cup sugar
- 2 ½ cups flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup chocolate chips plus more for topping
- Mix all the dry ingredients, set aside.
- Mix all the wet ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients and mic well.
- Add chocolate chips and mix.
- Pour into a lined muffin pan and top with some more chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes in a 180°C preheated oven.
- Remove from the oven and cool.