- 100g semi-sweet chocolate
- Chocolate bar with nuts
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- ⅓cup peanuts/any nuts (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Melt the semi-sweet chocolate and butter and let cool.
- Roughly chop up the chocolate bar into large chunks, also chop up the nuts and set aside.
- Add the sugar to the melted chocolate and whisk.
- Whisk in the eggs one at a time and vanilla.
- Sift in the flour and cocoa powder and mix.
- Add the chopped chocolate and nuts and mix.
- Pour into a parchment paper lined pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool slightly in the pan.
- Remove from the pan and cut into squares.