- 1 cup grated apple
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup milk
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup dark brown sugar
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Peel, core and grate the apples and set aside.
- In a bowl, add all the dry ingredients and mix.
- In a separate bowl, add all the wet ingredients and mix.
- Fold in the dry ingredients mixture with a spatula until well mixed.
- Pour the batter into a greased or parchment paper lined loaf pan and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool slightly before removing from the pan and cooling completely on wire rack.