- 1 cup crushed pineapple with the syrup
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 ½ cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Icing sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix all the dry ingredients and set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix all the wet ingredients.
- Add in the dry ingredients mixture and mix well.
- Pour the batter halfway into a greased bundt pan and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool slightly before removing from the pan and cooling completely on a wire rack.
- Prepare the icing glaze and drizzle over the top.