This recipe is great if you don’t have time to make, sit and eat your breakfast in the morning, you can simply make this the night before and enjoy it in the morning on your way to work, school or wherever you need to go. I used a 350ml jar; you may need to increase the ingredients if you have a bigger jar. You can try different fruits if you don’t like apples, however I tried this with bananas and I didn’t like it at all (I love bananas by the way but it just didn’t work for this recipe for me).
- 1/3 cup oats
- ½ cup milk
- 1/3 cup Greek yoghurt
- ¼ seeds(I used sunflower seeds, but you can used any seeds you like)
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon(optional)
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg (optional)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- ½ apple, chopped (optional or replace with your choice of fruit)
- 350ml jar
- Add oats, seeds, cinnamon, nutmeg, honey, milk into the jar and shake well.
- Add yoghurt and shake.
- Add apples and shake.
- Close the jar tightly and refrigerate overnight.