- 1 large Sweet potato
- 1 large Butternut
- 5 large carrots
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven at 200°C.
- Peel the vegetables and slice into medium to thin slices.
- Brush the baking tray with olive oil.
- Layer the vegetables in the baking tray and brush each layer with olive oil.
- Sprinkle each layer with salt and pepper.
- Cover with foil and roast in the oven for 45 min. **The foil will make sure that your veggies will be soft and moist.
- This dish is great and filling on its own, but also great with some meat or chicken.