- Greek yoghurt
- In jar, start with a layer of yoghurt, followed by a layer of granola.
- Repeat layering the yoghurt and granola until everything is used up or until you fill up the jar.
- 2 cup traditional oats
- 1 cup mixed raw nuts
- ⅓ cup mixed seeds
- ⅓ cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon cloves (optional)
- ½ cup cranberries
- ½ cup banana chips
- ¼ coconut flakes (optional)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup butter
- 2 teaspoon caramel flavour
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- In a bowl, add oats, nuts, seeds, spices and mix.
- Pour into a greased baking tray and bake for 10-12 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, make the Syrup. Recipe here.
- Remove from the oven and pour the syrup over, making sure everything is coated well with the syrup.
- Return into the oven and bake 8-10 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Add the dried fruit and mix.
- Cool completely and store in a airtight container.