- 1 large banana
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 ½ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 180°
- In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, baking soda) and sugar and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mash the banana, whisk in egg, vanilla, buttermilk and peanut butter.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack before removing from the pan.