- 1 cup oats plus more for topping
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup buttermilk
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 banana
- ½ milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a mixing bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mix all the wet ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients mixture and combine.
- Fill up a lined muffin pan and sprinkle the top with some oats.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack.
One thought on “Oat Muffins”
a great idea for breakfast on the go.