- Potatoes, 6 small/medium
- Carrots, 5 large
- Sweet corn, 250g
- Beacon, 100g
- Smoked ham, 100g
- 1 Onion
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 Green pepper
- Fresh cream, 250ml
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop and cook the potatoes on medium heat for about 20 minutes or until soft and tender.
- Meanwhile, cook the beacon until crispy and chop up all the veggies that require chopping.
- Sauté the onions and green pepper and add to the cooking potatoes.
- Add in the all the chopped veggies and cream and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Chop the beacon and ham and add into the cooking potatoes and turn off the heat and let simmer.