- 1½ cup, crushed digestive biscuits
- ¼ cup, melted butter
- Undercooked spinach, cooled
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoon milk
- ⅓ cup feta cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven at 175°C.
- In a mixing bowl, add crushed digestive biscuits and butter and combine with your hands.
- Add the mixture into a pie dish and press down and on sides firmly and evenly to form a crust.
- Bake for 10 minutes and remove from oven.
- Whisk the eggs and milk and add salt and pepper.
- Add in the spinach, half the mozzarella cheese, feta and mix.
- Pour on top of the crust and sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes; remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes.