- Pasta of your choice
- 1 Avocado
- ¼ cup cottage or cream cheese
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta to your liking.
- Peel and mash the avocado, it does not have to be finely mashed.
- Add the pasta to a mixing bowl and drizzle with olive oil.
- Add avocado, cottage/cream cheese, lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Serves 2.
One thought on “Avocado Pasta”
Pingback: Leftover Avocado - Milo Avocado Milkshake Recipe | Prudent Mummy