- 1 cup mixed berries
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup milk
- 2 cups self raising flour
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Grease or line a muffin tin with muffin/cupcake liners.
- In a bowl, whisk together all the wet ingredients (butter, milk, eggs and vanilla essence).
- In a separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking soda) with a spatula.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix with a spatula. Do not over-mix, we do not want a smooth consistency, just make sure that all the ingredients are incorporated.
- Fill the cups with about 2/3 full, leaving a little space at the top because it will rise a bit.
- Bake for about 30 min until golden brown and a tooth pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pan.
2 thoughts on “Mixed Berry Muffins”
Thank you 🙂