- 90 grams dark chocolate bar, chopped(you can also use semi sweet chocolate chips or any chocolate bar of your choice), I used a whole nut chocolate bar.
- ¼ cup cocoa
- 1/3 cup sugar
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup flour
- 1 large egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- Pre-heat the oven at 180° Celsius.
- Mix the cocoa in ¼ cup water of warm water and set aside.
- In a bowl add butter, sugar, egg, vanilla essence and whisk.
- Add the cocoa and mix.
- Add the flour and mix.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix.
- Pour into greased ramekins and bake for 30 minutes or when a toothpick inserted comes out clean.