- Beer bread mix
- Beer 330ml at room temperature
Although it’s pretty simple and straight forward, your beer bread mix should come with instructions, below are the instructions from my beer bread mix container:
- Pre heat the oven at 180°C.
- Grease and dust your loaf pan.
- Empty the beer bread mix (450g) into a mixing bowl and add the beer.
- Mix until all the ingredient are well combined and the dough is smooth.
- Pour the dough into the loaf pan.
- Brush the top generously with melted butter, this will make sure you have a crispy crust.
- Bake between 45 minutes and 1 hour until golden brown and when a toothpick inserted come out clean.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 15 minutes and remove from the pan.
- Best served warm with butter or cheese.