- 1 cup Self-raising flour
- ⅓ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup of milk
- ⅓ teaspoon almond flavor
- a handful of almond flakes
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- In a bowl, add butter and sugar and mix.
- Add in the eggs and almond flour and whisk well.
- Add half the flour and mix well.
- Add milk and mix, then add the remaining flour.
- Pour the batter into a greased and dusted loaf pan.
- Sprinkle with almond flakes.
- Bake for 45 minutes or when a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 min and remove from the pan.
I didn’t wait long enough for it cool and I removed it from the pan too soon and yes it broke, so I had to slice it in the pan.
If you make a little bit more than enough batter for your pan, just make some muffins with the excess batter 🙂