- 4 large Potatoes
- ½ cup Cream cheese or sour cream
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of your choice of dried herbs
- Black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven at 200° Celsius.
- Peel the potatoes.
- Cut the potatoes into thin slices.
- Season the potatoes with salt.
- Grease your oven dish with 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Place one layer of the potatoes in the dish.
- Add a layer of cream cheese or sour cream.
- Sprinkle with black pepper.
- Repeat 4-6 until you’ve used up all the potatoes.
- Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Sprinkle with herbs.
- Cover with aluminium foil and bake at 200° Celsius for one hour or until the potato is soft and tender.
- Serve green salad.