- 1 cup of butter
- 1 ½ cup of sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 ½ cup of milk
- 2⅓ cups of flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Icing sugar
- Vanilla essence
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time and mix.
- Add vanilla.
- Add half the milk and four and mix.
- Add the remaining milk and flour and mix
- Pour into a greased sheet pan and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Prepare the frosting and cover the cake and decorate as you wish.