- Ready-made cookie dough
- Cookie cutters
- Rolling pin
- Icing sugar
- Red and green food coloring
- 3 teaspoon of milk
- Take the dough out of the freezer and let it defrost for between 1-2 hours.
- Slightly spread the dough with your hands on a flat surface dusted with some flour.
- Dust the rolling pin with flour and roll the dough out. Do not roll too thinly.
- Cut out shapes with cookie cutters, place on a baking tray and bake for about 10 minutes.
- Remove for the tray and let cool completely.
- Mix the icing sugar with milk and divide into three parts. Leave one part white and add red food coloring to one part and green to the other.
- Decorate as you wish.