- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 can peach slices in syrup
- ½ cup condense milk
- ½ cup butter milk
- ½ cup syrup from the peaches
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup butter
- 2 ½ cups flour
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda).
- In a separate bowl, mix the wet ingredients (butter, eggs, vanilla, buttermilk, condense milk, syrup).
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Pour the batter into two greased or lined pans.
- Arrange the peach slices on top and scatter the remaining blueberries.
- For variation, you can also add a crumble top.
- Bake in a 180°C preheated oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely in the pan.