- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1¾ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- In a mixing bowl, mix flour, baking soda and nutmeg.
- In a separate bowl, add butter and sugar and mix.
- Add egg and vanilla and mix.
- Pour the flour mixture and chocolate chips into the wet ingredients mixture in two increments.
- Dust a baking sheet or cover with parchment paper.
- With an ice-cream scoop or two spoons, scoop the dough and spread evenly onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool.