- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 2 cups of flour
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup butter at room temperature
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven at 180° Celsius.
- In a mixing bowl, add butter and sugar and combine.
- Add eggs, buttermilk and vanilla and whisk.
- Add flour and mix with a spatula. (You do not have to whisk and do not over mix).
- Add the chocolate chips and mix.
- Scoop into a lined muffin pan and bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and when a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool on the wire rack for about 10 minutes.