- Canned tuna
- 1 tomato, chopped
- ½ cucumber, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- ⅓ of a small onion, chopped
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- Olive oil(you can skip the oil if your tuna is canned in oil)
- Cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta to your liking, and set aside to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, add the tomato, cucumber, green pepper and onion and mix.
- Add in the tuna, olive oil and lemon juice and mix.
- Add cottage cheese, salt and pepper and mix.
- Add the pasta and seeds and mix.